Entrepreneurship has become the latest trend in the business world. Be it small start-ups or large business ventures, there has been an influx of such projects by people all around the world. The 7th cohort of Nest I/O has recently graduated and some amazing ideas are on their way to being launched. People have infused the use of latest technology in the education sector, medicine and social welfare system.
TOP START UPS
Here is a list of the start-ups presented at the Nest I/O:
- ReliveNow: This is a project which focuses on mental health. By developing an online platform that links psychologists with people who need counselling and therapy.
- Dreamnode Studios: This is a gaming studio which aims to include competitive gamers from around the world. It focuses on providing high quality mobile gaming experience to its users.
- Weemakers: This is one of a kind start-up which aims to provide children the knowledge of 3D printing, robotics and technological advancements which can be used to improve educational standards among kids.
- Tilism Technologies: This start-up has a product by the name of tello talk which aims to provide effective and easy communication between Peer to Peer and Business to Customer interactions.
- XCellitis’: This start-up has a product which goes by the name Authentik. By using this customers can verify whether their product is authentic or not through the use of their smart phone.
START UPS ADVANTAGES:
Through the launch of new start-ups, especially in Pakistan a new job market is being created where people who otherwise are unable to cash in on their skills get employment. The influx of ideas also shows Pakistani youth’s creative spirit and a promise for the country’s development in all sectors of the business market.