Xiaomi has finally unveiled an updated variant to its bezel-less flagship, Mi Mix 2, and by all means, you should rest assured that it’s an amazing update. The Mi Mix 2s has been launched today in China and it is soon expected to arrive in all the trading partners including Pakistan. The phone features:
1) Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 845 chip and much more impressive dual camera setup on the back.
2) A four-sided ceramic body that includes Series 7000 aluminum.
3) A 5.99-inch 18:9 FullHD+ IPS display panel, protected with a 2.5D curved glass on top.
4) A 5MP f/2.0 seflie cam in the bottom corner of the front panel. The dual camera setup on the back of the phone features a pair of 12MP sensors.
5) Price is expected to be around $550 – $650 for two variants.
The phone doesn’t copy the notch like iPhone X and although the phone has inherited the same design of its last year variant, going truly bezel-less on the top of the display and the glitch of equipping front camera below the screen still persists. Let us know in comments if you feel Xiaomi will be beating iPhone X in the near future!