It’s no secret that healthy diet with a well-rounded workout routine is the best possible way to achieving your dream body. In fact, a 2011 study suggests that a combination of diet and exercise is more effective for weight loss than doing either strategy alone.
While “getting active” improves your physical and mental wellbeing, healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring and bland either.
Runtastic’s new healthy food recipe app, Runtasty is your go-to healthy eating cookbook packed with tons of recipes that are not only healthy, but delicious too. And you know what the best part is? This doesn’t even cost a dime. It does contain some in-app purchases, though!
Here’s what’s included in this app:
- 40+ dietitian approved simple healthy recipes with minimal ingredients
- Nutritional facts and information (calories, carbohydrates, fat, protein) for every recipe)
- Step-by-step videos for all recipes
- Kitchen hacks and how-to videos
- Add recipes to your Favourites