With the rise of social media as a way to express one’s talent, free lancing has become the next new trend when it comes to earning money. Be it content writing, graphic designing, online web management or social media expert all types of opportunities are available for free lancers to opt for and make easy cash. This is the latest way to become “self-employed”.
WHERE TO START FREELANCING FROM?
Here is a list of top three websites that will help you build your career as a freelancer:
- COM: Upwork is a website on which employers, employees and any sort of freelancer can find people who work for their interest. People post gigs on the website and interested candidates can sign up for the work, as well as set their rate of money. You can select how you wish to be paid, be it hourly or monthly. One also has the choice to sign up for short term or long term projects. Upwork also has an application available on Google Play Store.
- PEOPLE PER HOUR: As the name suggests, People Per Hour is a freelancing website that allows web designers, SEO specialists, digital experts and software engineers to work for all sorts of projects for interested employers. On this platform you can browse for jobs related to your interest, get notifications from interested employers and you don’t even have to sign up initially. It’s a no cost great opportunity website.
- COM: Fiver.com is another great free lancing website which allows you to put up your own gigs with crafty punch lines to attract people. There is a wide array of areas and the sort of work Fiver allows its user to offer. However, this website has strict policies against doing assignments and plagiarising work.
- On each website, ensure the method of payment in a verified manner.
- Carry all conversations on the provided platform of the website so that there is no chance of fraud and the website has all evidence of the exchange.
You can look for good jobs on similar websites here.