With ramadan starting some of us are trying to find ways to get the maximum benifit from ramadan. Below are three apps I have personally used that can help keep track of your progress during ramadan.
1- Muslim Life
- Extremely lightweight
- Amazing notifications to constantly remind you and you can mark or tick without opening the app!
- Keeps track of all the essentials salat, fast, sahur, dailay azkar and quran.
- Easy to use interface
- No quran
- The duas and azkar are not in Arabic but are in translitration form and as a result are actually harder to read.
Its a great app if you want to keep a track of all your activities during ramadan.
- You can mark your salat, fasts, taraweeh and tahajud
- Very easy to use interface
- Adding Quran read is very easy
- Includes duas, nutrition, intro to Ramadan and other features
- Guides about fidya, kafarah, zakat and sadqa
- App can be very slow at times
- No reminders or helpful notifications
This is a more flexible app compared to ramadan legacy app. It lets you add more specific information and is for people who dont mind entering more details.
- Salat tracker, fasts tracker, quran tracker and nawafil tracker.
- You can add you goals
- You can add how you feel andd your thought process
- Has 6 fasts of shawal
- Sadqa calculator is also available
- Does not have a quran
- Is more complicated and less likely to be used daily by most people
- Interface isn’t as good as that of Ramadan Legacy app